|Auction Type||Real Estate Auction|
|Date||8/29/2012 5:00 p.m.|
CALL FOR OFFERS
Existing Car Wash Business and Real Estate
1.31± Acres | Route 1, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Offered on an Unpriced Basis
THIS PROPERTY SOLD FOR $855,000.
Paul McInnis, Inc. has been retained by the heirs of a local Portsmouth Estate to conduct the sale of a prime parcel of commercial real estate on the heavily traveled Route 1 retail corridor in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The Portsmouth market is booming with activity despite national economic indicators, and continues to improve and drive retail sales, proving this to be a significant redevelopment opportunity for a retailer looking for high visibility, unprecedented existing signage, and high traffic volume with controls in place.
• Prime location on major route and close to signaled intersection
• Rectangular lot between two major traffic signal pulses
• Major redevelopment opportunity
• New Portsmouth “Gateway” Zoning offers Developer Incentives
• Retail neighbors include Wal-mart, Dunkin Donuts, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Subway, Service Credit Union, First Colebrook Bank, Big Lots, McKinnon’s, and more.
• 2 Buildings: 3,870± square feet automatic car wash with extra bay and 1,920± square feet
Paul McInnis, Inc. ~ Selling Real Estate Since 1976
Buyer Broker Participation Invited
If you would like to stay up to date on upcoming auctions or learn some helpful tips about setting up your own auction, we will keep you updated with our occasional email newsletter. Be sure to tell us your interests so you only get emails you are interested in.
And don’t forget to check out our blog for our past auction tips.